It was only a couple of weeks ago that the UK was hit by the tailwinds of Hurricane Gonzalo, creating strong gales and causing heavy rain across the country. Luckily the conditions came and went without causing too many problems but seemed to bring about a change for the worse. Now the rain seems to be here to stay and the temperatures are dropping too. One of the products that we helped to manufacture at Coda, the Hessiclip, is ideal in times like these and will help to keep building sites safe this winter.
How are building sites at risk?
When the weather turns bad and the wind picks up, external locations like building sites will always suffer the most. To stop materials and tools being damaged or blown away they need to be secured or weighed down by a heavy object – a common way that this was done in the past was to use bricks. This put those working on building sites at risk from falling objects, particularly from bricks balancing on top of hessian sheets.
How does Hessiclip help?
Hessiclip was developed to stop the need for placing bricks on top of hessian sheets. Their highly visible and bright design means that they won’t go unnoticed by workers and visitors, reassuring them that their safety is paramount.
Here are just a few reasons why Hessiclip is a great product to use:
If you have a new and innovative product idea that you would like us to help you with, please contact us at Coda Plastics on +44(0) 1692 501020 or send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to check out the video below showing Hessiclip’s effectiveness.
- Minimise risks and accidents: There are always going to be risks on a construction site, so reducing them as much as possible is important for creating a safe working environment.
- Low cost: The Hessiclip has been made to be affordable to all building companies both large and small.
- Re-usable: There is no reason to dispose of a Hessiclip after it has been used, allowing you to re-use them on future projects.
- Ease of use: The Hessiclip has been carefully designed to be applied to a sheet with ease and can be stored away easily too.
- Versatile: A multi-purpose design allows Hessiclips to fit a number of brick sizes, from standard bricks to blocks.
- Recyclable: All Hessiclips are made from 100% recyclable material, making them kind to the environment and easy to dispose of when needed.