Coronavirus Planning Statement
Posted on 13th March 2020
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Coda Plastics has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you and your business whilst keeping our team safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Business as Usual
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business or local area.
- We have reviewed our entire supply chain and have notified relevant customers of any currently foreseen issues.
- We have prepared for staff where possible to start working remotely, ensuring we can still offer a full service whilst preventing the spread of the virus amongst our team.
- We have updated our visitor policy, and will not be receiving external visitors who have visited high risk areas
- Non-essential visits will not be permitted until further notice, and all visitors must get in touch in advance with their relevant contact
- Please read our revised visitor policy before scheduling an appointment.
- Due to our preparedness over the last two quarters for a no-deal Brexit and the potential impacts that could have had on production, we are well protected from any disruption to supply chains caused by the global Coronavirus outbreak.
- We are currently working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to supply packaging for hand gel and sanitisers to meet demand and help fight the virus.
- We have established a dedicated task force with representatives from across the business, who are monitoring the situation.
- We have introduced a clear travel policy, meaning we are fully aware of all travel arrangements our team has.
- We have cancelled our business travel plans and attendance to all events and external meetings.
- We are not allowing non production staff to access the factory floor and have cancelled all non-essential visits to our premises
- Hand sanitiser is always widely available across the business for our team to use, as well as hand wash stations
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
To confirm, so far, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and our task-force is monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated on the situation via our website.
For more information on any of our arrangements, or for general enquiries, please call +44 1692 501020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published 13/03/2020
- Last Updated 13/03/2020